The Good Run 2018 Facebook competition Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is The Good Run Organising Team (The Good Run is a private fundraising event with all proceeds donated to The Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (CHY8510) and Project MinE Ireland (Trinity Foundation CHY10898).
2. The competition is open to anyone over age 16.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday 26 February 2018 at 11.59pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: entrants must like the “competition post” on The Good Run facebook page and comment on the “competition post” to be eligible to enter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The prize is as follows:
One free race entry for The Good Run taking place on 30 March 2018 in St. Anne’s Park, Dublin. The winner of the prize can opt for an individual registration or a family registration for 2 adults, 2 chilren (under age 16) – whichever they prefer. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by prize draw on Tuesday, 27 February 2018.
14. The winner will be announced on The Good Run Facebook page on Tuesday 27 February 2018 and notified by private message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the competition and will not be shared with any third party.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.